Wednesday 2 October 2013

Are You A Late Person? You Need A Ready-To-Roll Wall!

It's confession time. I am a very late person by nature. I was even late to my own birth. I was overdue by two weeks and even when they tried in vain to induce me out into the world I just wasn't budging. I was happy with my cramped yet cosy room at the time. So they had to cut my mum open to finally yank me out!

But lateness doesn't really agree with our world so I've had to find ways in getting to grips with the idea of punctuality. So I created a 'Ready-To-Roll' wall complete with a bag-holder, a jacket holder and a place to keep the keys and sunnies - hey, in Copenhagen it was a crime to leave the building without your sunglasses!

unidecointro
Ready-To-Roll Wall

I was lucky really when I moved into this flat. There was space on the wall next to the door with large nails sticking out randomly making it look, well, quite shabby. At first I was annoyed but then it dawned on me to take the stuff I did have and reorganise it in a way that could give this space function and purpose. Just ignore the dying plant.

UNIDECO TIP#1: If you've got an ugly wall or beam that annoys you, don't bang your head against it or ignore it - give it more attention! You could arrange different styles of mirrors or framed black-and-white photographs to make some sort of wall collage. Stick to one type of object or theme otherwise you may overdo it!

Your space is only as big as your imagination!

K.E.G. x

No comments:

Post a Comment