Wednesday 2 October 2013

Let's start with a Hej!

unidecoprofilepicture

Hey or 'hej' there! I'm just your average twenty-fun year old student simply doing her bachelors at the University of Manchester, UK. I'm not an arts student or even an interior design student (god, that would be fun!) I'm actually from a science background, my curiosity about the grey mush packed inside our heads led me to studying Neuroscience.

However, other things outside the conventional science circle has caught my eye. For instance, I have a real love for architecture and design - and being brought up by a Danish mother that means it has to be bloody good design! I also totally love the bicycle scene and just spent summer'13 in Copenhagen working for Copenhagenize (it's all in the name!) and blogged for their famous company blog Cycle Chic. When I wasn't talking about bicycles 24/7 I also couldn't help noticing the way Danish students would arrange their living space...

They seemed to take pride in the environment they lived in and all shared a cultural belief that an attractive living space simply meant a higher standard of living. Errr...well, yes, that does make sense. I couldn't help but hone in on their knowledge pool of tips and budget tricks.  When I returned to the UK I thought it was about time to create an online space to share ideas with students from all over the world. Together let's define what it means to 'live as a student'.

Got an idea or tip? Send it in to kristinaellagjerding@gmail.com

Your space is only as big as your imagination!

K.E.G. x

No comments:

Post a Comment