Thursday 10 October 2013

Pass Me The Tape...

rantzausgadeapartment
This is one of my favourite lamps. Ever. A friend of mine is a collector of unusual art pieces and found this treasure which he could use as a lamp in his apartment in Nørrebronx, DK. He usually asks his guests to guess what material it's made out of. Can you guess? Well, it's good old brown tape, the brown stuff that you never really use unless you're moving on to your next accommodation. Cheap material with awesome results!

I'm currently brainstorming ideas for an individual art piece for one of my arty modules (I swear this counts towards my science degree - LOVE University of Manchester for being so diverse!) and then for my bedroom wall. Hmmm...this has given me an AWESOME idea. Stay tuned folks.

Your space is only as big as your imagination!

K.E.G. x

No comments:

Post a Comment