Wednesday 2 October 2013

Hit the Lights.

sex seletti
Great now I have your full attention. I now want to show you something that's caught my attention. It's like I'm a moth to an artificial flame.

First, a disclaimer: Apologies in advance. There will be a lot of whining and suffering in today's blogpost. Bear with.

I swear this is ONLY going on my wishlist - I swear! I'm gonna come clean, this is an unnecessary but equally amazing type of lamp to hang on the wall. I know, I know, it's not exactly student-budget-friendly but, but...screw it, I'm gonna show it off because if I can't have it hanging above my bed I'll bloody have it hanging around on my blog!

Yes, it's all about the artistic self-expression through the form of neon light. Created by Seletti.
Seletti

They are around 17cm in height and obviously vary in width. Because they're different letters, duh.

K for Kl L for Lok
Yes, they are so so cool. Damn it, I want!

I first found them on Urban Outfitters for £40 each (yep. gulp!) but with an NUS student card (10%) it comes down to £36! I then found them slightly cheaper at £35 on Dot Maison. But then there are shipping costs...

O for Ok K for Kl
Really? Can I justify buying one then?

N for No O for Ok
Worth a try.

If you could have 3 letters saying one word - what would it be?

Your space is only as big as your imagination!

K.E.G. x

No comments:

Post a Comment